About iSurf Seychelles
iSurf services are open to guests of all hotels and resorts in the Seychelles.
- iSurf offers pick up and drop off for all bookings
- Lessons are tailored to skill level, and weather and sea conditions
- Classes include the hire of all boards and safety equipment
- iSurf is the ONLY licensed surf school operating in the Seychelles
- All coaches and instructors are internationally qualified, offering the best of local knowledge
- All instructors have experience in first aid, varied water conditions and safety protocol.
Seychelles water conditions are generally mild and calm especially in the North West monsoon, which runs approximately from October to May with rougher waters and bigger swells generally in the South West monsoon which runs May to October. There are forecasts available online at www.magicseaweed.com
All year round. Seychelles climate is similar year round with an average temperature of 34 degrees celsius.
Yes. Our coaches are experienced in teaching total beginners to surf. Seychelles beaches are mostly sand breaks with gentle waves, making them ideal for beginners.
Due the shape and size of the island it is generally possible to always find a spot that is suitable for beginner surfers to take lessons
Contact us by mail or chat with us now.
Get in contact with us via the form below and we'll book you in!