Surfing in Seychelles
Operating in the picturesque islands of Seychelles, iSurf offers customised surf, stand up paddling and watermen tuition and tours for those who wish to escape the crowds and create memories that last a lifetime.
Whether you are a beginner or experienced waterman, we have the perfect coach, location and gear for you.
What We Do
iSurf surfing and waterman classes are open to guests of all hotels and resorts in the Seychelles.
- iSurf offers pick up and drop off for all bookings.
- Lessons are tailored to skill level, and weather and sea conditions.
- Classes include the hire of all boards and safety equipment.
- iSurf is the ONLY licensed surf school operating in the Seychelles.
- All coaches and instructors are internationally qualified, offering the best of local knowledge.
- All instructors have experience in first aid, varied water conditions and safety protocol.
The Seychelles islands are renowned for the beautiful warm waters of the Indian Ocean and striking coastal beauty, but not so for its surfing. It is for this reason that the lineups are empty and waves pristine.
Recognised as an exclusive holiday destination, the Seychelles Archipelago boasts tropical plant life, unique wildlife, and rich local culture. Warm all year round, tourists are attracted by the islands’ easy climate and almost untouched remote atmosphere.